Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Same.

Me and my boy got to 28 on Kino der toten....and 4 of us got to 21 on 5.

the new map is a bitch though...farging huge.

I highly enjoy all the Elena Siegman songs that have come with the maps. They're available for purchase now on iTunes.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

i just started playing it so i dont know a whole lot about the levels, may be that i am usually high when i play but i am going to have to start my own gamer profile and get into more.   
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Quote from: Zanshin on February 16, 2011, 03:25:31 PM
They're both solid games. I liked Dead Space, but it got a little repetitive for me. I actually like Singularity a bit better so far.

I just got the time machine device that obliterates people when you shoot it at them. Good game so far.

hbionic

http://technology.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979061660

I don't remember any of you bitches posting the link to this trailer...so here it is.

Probably one of the greatest trailers to a game I've ever seen. Trailer to Dead Island.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

reese125

damn that was cool as shtein....and Im not even down with any of that zombie stuff.

the music was epic.

Seabiscuit36

Looks great, but its all storyline and no gaming so we'll see what that ends up like.  Pretty awesome though. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

About the most amazing game trailer ever
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SD

Beat Singularity (great game)
Playing the original Dead Space right now

Downloaded Dragon Age Origins 2 and played the demo. I like the revamped combat system, now when you push a button to swing you actually swing and don't have to wait 4 seconds for your meter to reload. Your specialty hits still load but in the meantime you can smash away until they do.

General_Failure

I also played the demo yesterday. Warrior and rogue combat feels much better over the first game. I spent three plays through just hitting backstab to jump all the hell over the place.

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

just picked up the new need for speed - hot pursuit. loving it so far.

anyone here play it on-line ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

mussa

Picked up NBA 2K11 since I heard it was really good. I haven't played a basketball game since PS2 and basketball games were still, dunk after dunk back then. I never ran plays cause you didn't have too. This game on the other hand is pretty in depth and you need to run plays to score. Pretty cool so far, but its like learning Madden all over again. Its gonna take some time to get used too.

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

since ps2? oh boy--get ready to learn. this is the real deal kiddo.

ps-forget about running full plays all that much. set your pick and rolls, always look to pass to the cutter, perfect your shot off the dribble and you should be fine.

General_Failure

I've been playing a little Trackmania recently. Probably the first time I've had fun playing a racing game since Road Rash back on the Genesis.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I was very excited for Tactics Ogre.  I got it today and the early verdict:  it's basically just Final Fantasy Tactics, 2011. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger