Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

So they wife got me CoD Black Ops for Christmas. I don't play online much, and was thinking about trading it in for Medal of Honor. Thoughts on both? I have a 360.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

mussa

Medal of Honor was disappointing IMO. I'd rent it before trading it in and see if you like it. I am pretty pleased with Black Ops. They just patched my biggest issue and it was spawn points. Spawning is so much better now.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Eagles_Legendz

My friend got another 360 with kinect and just left his old one at my place with Mass Effect.  Started the game yesterday, so far pretty sweet.  I'm excited since everyone who I talked to who played said the game was awesome.

General_Failure

I've had an urge for some video game football lately, but there seem to be no football games on the PC made in the last ten years. So instead, I picked up Blood Bowl, since Steam had a sale going on. It seems to be more like rugby, but whatever. It has a prolate spheroid and a rectangular field, it was good enough. Tried a couple matches in turn-based mode, and it kicked my ass repeatedly. Tried a game on real time mode, and it turned out to be fun.

It ain't exactly NFL 2k5, but it makes up for not being football by having orcs.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

NFL2k5 holla!

Best football game I ever played.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

Buddy of mine gave me Fable 3. Meh. Just not my kind of game, I guess. Boring. Too much running around shaking hands and looking for shtein. I play video games mostly to avoid that in real life.

mussa

How much you want for it?

hbionic

FIFA 11

One of the best games out there.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Zanshin

Quote from: mussa on December 29, 2010, 10:59:59 AM
How much you want for it?

Have to give it back. I just borrowed it.

mussa

Worked up a serious sweat today in Kinect Sports. The king of the ring mini game for boxing had me breathing heavy! Knocked out 13 opponents.

mussa

And today I am sore as hell, jesus I'm getting old.

rjs246

The idea of getting exercise while playing a video games makes me angry.

A goddamn nation of shutins is what we're turning in to. Japan, in other words.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on December 31, 2010, 06:00:37 PM
The idea of getting exercise while playing a video games makes me angry.

grown men being addicted to video games makes me more mad
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous