Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

Having a blast with Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. I love these games, and they've gotten progressively better since the first.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Zanshin on November 22, 2010, 04:20:47 PM
Chuck checks in every now and again...and he's a solid Madden player. He's be a good bet for a game. I'll tell him to IM you.

:yay

chuck_chillout

Yeah, I haven't played one online game this year, I'm a franchise player now  :D.  My PSN is 'MMChillout', just add me and let me know what time is good for you. If you have Black Ops we can play that too :yay.
Madden Football League

The BIGSTUD

Gran Turismo 5 tomorrow.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

And who gives a crap?  It's so fine-tuned and technical that it's really not much fun.  Working...and that's what it feels like, work...four hours to shave an extra half a second off a lap time so you can advance to the next track/car/race sucks balls.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Quote from: chuck_chillout on November 23, 2010, 05:48:16 PM
Yeah, I haven't played one online game this year, I'm a franchise player now  :D.  My PSN is 'MMChillout', just add me and let me know what time is good for you. If you have Black Ops we can play that too :yay.

Cool....don't have black ops though

mussa

I have to say the ending to Black Ops is pretty epic after the credits roll. It's not over!
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

hbionic

My friend and I have been playing split screen, zombie mode and can't get past round 6. farging ghost dogs.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phattymatty

scored my first online win in MMA this afternoon because the dude was trying to bump fists after the bell, you know like in respect, and i ruined him in the face. so funny.

Dillen

Quote from: hbionic on November 24, 2010, 04:13:19 PM
My friend and I have been playing split screen, zombie mode and can't get past round 6. farging ghost dogs.
Same, the first time I played it was yesterday and we got up to level 9. That thundergun is hilarious.

General_Failure

This week I've been playing Poker Night at the Inventory. It has confirmed that I still have no idea how to play poker, since I keep missing things like straights and flushes. Still, the conversations between the characters has been $5 worth of entertainment.

The man. The myth. The legend.

mussa

Anyone getting or tried the Kinect? Overall thoughts? I was a non-believer just from viewing promos and then was walking through Best Buy and tried it out. I was amazed how fast it detects your body and how well it works. I was pretty much sold on one small part of the game. I just ordered one from Amazon. Be here xmas eve.

SD

Quote from: King Cole on November 22, 2010, 04:49:19 PM
Having a blast with Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. I love these games, and they've gotten progressively better since the first.

I'm playing the second one and yeah it's a lot of fun. Really enjoy these games and especially the history involved with their story telling. Some upgrades from AC1 to 2 but it's still a too repetitive.

Hawk

Quote from: Dillen on November 25, 2010, 01:53:17 PM
Quote from: hbionic on November 24, 2010, 04:13:19 PM
Same, the first time I played it was yesterday and we got up to level 9. That thundergun is hilarious.

Wow you guys are horrible... I made it to 29 in my one attempt... get your game up nerds.