Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

yea the campaign mode is tits, but way too short. its like a movie. i wanted more. hopefully the next installment will be longer and still modern.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SunMo

COD4 is awesome...i don't think it's better than Rainbow 6, but it's close
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

the big difference is these 2 games is the movement of the player. COD4 seems way easier to me to move around, not to mention your not dying right away when you get shot in COD4

Are u talking about Rainbow Vegas Mo?

SunMo

yeah, Vegas..that's the only Rainbow Six i've played.

my main reason for liking R6 better is that their cover system is incredible, i love to be able to look around corners and pick guys off.

mussa

Vegas is waaaay harder and more tactical than COD4. But as far as presentation, story line, graphics and online playability....COD4 is the best in the business right now. Its more of an arcade first person

I did see a trailer for VEGAS 2 and it looks fantastic
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SunMo

Quote from: mussa on December 31, 2007, 10:44:03 AM
I did see a trailer for VEGAS 2 and it looks fantastic

link?

mussa

i think i saw it on tv actually...it was very brief during the video game awards...ha

im sure you can google it

SD_Eagle5

SunMo

reese125

if any you guys want to play a bad ass game, get Unchartered Drakes Fortune. The graphics and gameplay are ridiculous. You probably seen the game commercialized on tv.

20 levels as well, so it makes it well worth it

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: reese125 on December 31, 2007, 11:11:43 AM
if any you guys want to play a bad ass game, get Unchartered Drakes Fortune. The graphics and gameplay are ridiculous. You probably seen the game commercialized on tv.

20 levels as well, so it makes it well worth it

I'd get it if it were out for the 360, it got pretty good reviews but sold like shtein.

Finished Assassins Creed a few nights ago, really enjoyed it but I definitely see why some people dislike it. Probably will start COD4 tomorrow.

Quote from: SunMo on December 31, 2007, 10:56:37 AM
nice, thanks SD

Looks like the same game which is fine by me.

Rome

I got my kid Ratatouille for PS-3 for Christmas.  I think she played it for about eight hours on Saturday.

:-D

PoopyfaceMcGee

The missus bought me a Nintendo DS for Christmas.  It's pretty cool, actually.  It's basically a portable game system for nerds who play puzzle games (me) and kids who don't know better or can't afford a PSP.

Still, the WiFi connectivity is pretty cool.

rjs246

I've been doing brain age shtein on the DS.

Also, the ladyfriend got me Lego Star Wars II for christmas. It gives me full wood.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MadMarchHare

I gave my son that for Xmas.  The only thing he plays now.  He's only 5, however, so some of the puzzles are beyond him.
Anyone but Reid.