Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

That sounds fine to me...but I warn you in advance I'm mediocre at best when it comes to fps.

Seabiscuit36

My replacement 360 is farged.  It scratches my games.  I called MS last night and told them i just want a replacement sent to me, farg the wait time.  The manager i spoke with said he couldnt do it, but if i called back during the day there was a department there who should be able to help me with the request. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Zanshin

I actually won a three-person death match thing last night.  I still suck, but it was fun.

mussa

Beat Halo 3 on multiplayer campaign last night. I am surprised how sort games are. Seems all the knew games are that way. Is that just me?
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: mussa on October 03, 2007, 11:36:28 AM
Beat Halo 3 on multiplayer campaign last night. I am surprised how sort games are. Seems all the knew games are that way. Is that just me?

Dude, that's sweet.  Is it harder to do on multiplayer?  Either way, rock on.  You rule.  Don't let the voices in your head tell you otherwise.

mussa

"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

To the contrary, sir.  I've turned over a new leaf, and I congratulate you on your Halo 3 triumph!

Diomedes

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 03, 2007, 12:53:01 PM
To the contrary, sir.  I've turned over a new leaf, and I congratulate you on your Halo 3 triumph!

I have to admit that made me laugh
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD_Eagle5

mussa

mussa

found this on myspace, ha

Lance "Scorpion" Bean &
Bill "Mad-Dog" Rizer

Coincidence or Conspiracy? Could the Guvna really be Bill Rizer? Were we trully threated by the "Red Falcon"? Did "Arnold" save us?

Zanshin

Quote from: mussa on October 08, 2007, 04:26:02 PM
halo 3 is so fun

It is, but I'm getting annoyed that I'm stuck on one part.  I'm trying to turn off some kind of anti aircraft thing, and I'm at the building I need to get into.  I'm using beam rifles to snipe the crap out of a wraith, a turret and a bunch of bad guys...but when I go down to punch out the wraith, these other vehicles swarm to shoot the crap out of me.  Pain in the ass.

mussa

Quote from: Zanshin on October 09, 2007, 11:22:30 AM
Quote from: mussa on October 08, 2007, 04:26:02 PM
halo 3 is so fun

It is, but I'm getting annoyed that I'm stuck on one part.  I'm trying to turn off some kind of anti aircraft thing, and I'm at the building I need to get into.  I'm using beam rifles to snipe the crap out of a wraith, a turret and a bunch of bad guys...but when I go down to punch out the wraith, these other vehicles swarm to shoot the crap out of me.  Pain in the ass.

whats the name of the level?