NCAA Hoops Bracket

Started by Tomahawk, March 04, 2004, 11:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

Quote from: joneszilla on March 18, 2004, 01:16:43 PM
Well Manhattan is up 7 at the half.   anybody else have them.??   :)

:boom
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MURP

ESPN webpage is slooooooooooow.   >:(

Syracuse

I am an agent of chaos

ballhawkdawk

Quote from: joneszilla on March 18, 2004, 01:16:43 PM
Well Manhattan is up 7 at the half.   anybody else have them.??   :)
consulting the Bracket Gods worked for me!!

PoopyfaceMcGee

If VCU's lead over Wake holds, I am p\/\/nt.

RomeyRome

gerry mcnamara is the KING!!  But to me H. Warrick is overrated and will dissapoint and be the demise of the Orange.

Right now the Cuse are down 33  to 24, and McNamara has 15 and is trying to carry them on his shoulders.

I'm perfect so far, and it's looking good for that to continue.

Wingspan

Quote from: MURP on March 18, 2004, 03:02:53 PM
ESPN webpage is slooooooooooow.   >:(

yahoo's better, and faster loading.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ballhawkdawk

Quote from: NB on March 18, 2004, 04:02:34 PM
gerry mcnamara is the KING!!  But to me H. Warrick is overrated and will dissapoint and be the demise of the Orange.

Right now the Cuse are down 33  to 24, and McNamara has 15 and is trying to carry them on his shoulders.

I'm perfect so far, and it's looking good for that to continue.
I'm perfect as well, right now....'cuse better come back or i will not be.....then the University of Syracuse will be no more, for I will pull a unibomber on thier a$$

Wingspan

if syracuse loses i may just kill the person in the office next to me.  >:(
Connection Problems

RomeyRome

Quote from: Wingspan on March 18, 2004, 04:09:53 PM

Why did you have them going far?  I have them going past this round and then they will be finished as Gerry has one of his very odd cold days, and Warrick sucks up the joint as usual.

DOH!  I actually have Syracuse going past this round and the next round and then losing to Stanford.  Wrong league :boom

Wingspan

Quote from: NB on March 18, 2004, 04:10:55 PM

Why did you have them going far?  I have them going past this round and then they will be finished as Gerry has one of his very odd cold days, and Warrick sucks up the joint as usual.

i have them winning 2 games. but i have taken quite a hit already only picking 1 of the 3 of the early games (i have 3 brackets played, and each on had a different winner on it :boom i dont wanna go out before tomorrow damnit. i am still in it as long as my picks that i have moving to round 3 come through
Connection Problems

ballhawkdawk

Quote from: NB on March 18, 2004, 04:10:55 PM

Yeah, i have them winning in the first round, then i have Maryland pounding the f'n hell out of them. ;D

Wingspan

i dont give 2 fargs about the free one we have here...i have the cuse advancing in my $ brackets.

LOL i didnt see "pounding the f'n hell out of them." as an option
Connection Problems

RomeyRome

McNamara just hit his 6th 3 pointer out of 6 tries and they are only down 2 POINTS!!!! ;D ;D

McNamara now has 28 points in the first half, 8 for 10 FTs, 1 for 1 2pointer, and 6 for 6 3 pointers.

Gerry is KINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!  This guy is my favorite player in all of NCAA basketball!!!

ballhawkdawk

Wake is back on top, yay!!1

c'mon Bama....ahead by one, you can do it!!