NCAA Hoops Bracket

Started by Tomahawk, March 04, 2004, 11:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Texas can twist the daggar in my already-dead heart.  ;)

ballhawkdawk

Quote from: FastFreddie on March 20, 2004, 10:20:51 PM
Texas can twist the daggar in my already-dead heart.  ;)
They're on their way to doing just that. :D

PhillyPhreak54

Gonzaga losing did not hurt me because I had them getting upset in this round. Problem is that I picked Michigan State to be the ones to upset them. :-[

The Maryland loss kinda hurt me. I had them taking out Stanford in the Sweet 16. So the Stanford loss doesn't kill me as much as the Maryland loss.

I was cool with everything else today.

Wingspan

[Lewis Black]
...next year, i think i'll just the guy running the office pool to just shove those brackets right up his own arse!
[/lewis black voice]

jeez i go out to dinner last night and a little shopping, only to come home and see that everything went right to hell.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MURP

as of right now, Mikey is ranked #738 in the entire ESPN tourney challenge!  There are over 2 million people overall..   :o :o

PoopyfaceMcGee

My pain continues.  8 of my Sweet 16 are out.  3 of my Elite 8 are gone.  2 of my Final 4?  History.  And my national champion is one of them.

Can I officially withdraw my entry?  hahahaha

PhillyPhreak54

farg me for not picking Illinois to get out of the first round. I had them losing in round 1 with Cincy going to the Sweet 16.

farg NC State and their st00pid players for fouling two 3 point shooter behind the line.

farg Mississippi State. Xavier is like a buzzsaw. They're mowin shtein down. Chalmers & Sato are fo real.

farg the seeding committee for putting Wisconsin only 75 miles from campus. They better not beat Pitt.

PhillyPhreak54

farg, farg, farg, fargity farg. >:(

UAB took out Kentucky. :puke

MURP

;D  Although Oklahoma St is sure to fall and ruin my bracket, ill take this week to laugh at the rest of you who had Kentucky.   :-D

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MURP on March 21, 2004, 08:51:45 PM
;D  Although Oklahoma St is sure to fall and ruin my bracket, ill take this week to laugh at the rest of you who had Kentucky.   :-D

I had Kensucky losing to UCONN in the finals. :-\

ballhawkdawk

Well, both of my championship teams are out. :'(

I think I have the lowest possible points remaining out of us all. Now its a dog fight for me to not finish last. Oh well, I can return to just being a fan of the tourney and I'm not going to be freaking out over whos winning and losing as much. :-\

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ballhawkdawk on March 21, 2004, 11:03:12 PM
Now its a dog fight for me to not finish last.

Shut up, d00d.  I already called dibs.   ;D

Syracuse

Da 'Cuse is in the house!
Represent, Orange!
I am an agent of chaos

MURP

hmmm.  i noticed at the top of our league it says "TO Sucks"    

whats up with that?  :P

mikey418

Man...I just checked and notice that I'm DOMINATING.... ;D

stupid zags hurt me...altho they're the only one of my final 4 teams that are 'out'
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett