Salary cap league is ON..and still FREE

Started by RomeyRome, July 11, 2003, 03:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

Quote from: joneszilla on October 10, 2003, 05:20:28 PM
Got ya.  i thought maybe there was something i was missing.  BTW, First place is mine again after this week.   ;D

no way in hell!  ;D

RomeyRome

So much for the Pinkston revival :'(  I almost lost my mind when he dropped that TD pass.  Finally McNabb throws a pass on the money although a little LATE, and Pinkston can't hold on to it! :boom

MURP

my team may be in trouble.  my QB's are god aweful.

RomeyRome

Quote from: MURP on October 13, 2003, 06:41:02 PM
my team may be in trouble.  my QB's are god aweful.

Atleast you don't have McNabb :boom and Marshall (out most of year so far) Faulk

joneszilla

Quote from: MURP on October 10, 2003, 06:55:58 PM
Quote from: joneszilla on October 10, 2003, 05:20:28 PM
Got ya.  i thought maybe there was something i was missing.  BTW, First place is mine again after this week.   ;D

no way in hell!  ;D

Looks like we were both wrong.  :(   33 points from the Rams D gave RS22 the lead.

MURP

hey NB... Brady was 1-10 for 7 yards at the half.  That is Leaf like.

RomeyRome

Quote from: MURP on October 14, 2003, 11:31:54 AM
hey NB... Brady was 1-10 for 7 yards at the half.  That is Leaf like.

If you haven't forgotten, McNabb is playing Leaf like. :bash :boom

I didn't even realize that I'm talking about my CFFFL3 team in the salary cap league.

Well in this league I've tried to stick with Gannon bkuz I have him for so cheap, but dang is he killing me!!!!!

RSbirdman22

ho-hum, as predicted...Cohn-humpers are atop the standings.  

seriously, this is where the Cohn-humpers must nut up and prove their skills.  Marvin Harrison and 2 others on my roster whose market values are way more than their locked values have byes, and I must make a hasty, unemotional, Banneresque move.  So long, suckas... :-*

RomeyRome

Quote from: RSbirdman22 on October 14, 2003, 07:23:05 PM
ho-hum, as predicted...Cohn-humpers are atop the standings.  

seriously, this is where the Cohn-humpers must nut up and prove their skills.  Marvin Harrison and 2 others on my roster whose market values are way more than their locked values have byes, and I must make a hasty, unemotional, Banneresque move.  So long, suckas... :-*

I say you keep them all and score under 50 points this week.  Yeah, that's the ticket ;)

joneszilla

Boldin was on bye so i decided to make a move and pick up somebody, it came down to Troy Brown or Stallworth.... but then I had this great idea to pick up James Thrash.  Damn, i hate being a homer.  Too bad we don't get points for dropped balls.  Unless Gannon and Holmes go off tonite, MURP will grab first place.

MURP

:evil

this is gonna get reeeeeeaaaaal crazy soon.  

joneszilla

Stupid Gannon.  Got me 2 whole points.  :boom

My team is going to dominate this week.  Watch out now.   :D

MURP

yeah i gotta figure something out.. my team has some issues.   :paranoid

joneszilla

Quote from: MURP on October 21, 2003, 03:15:39 PM
all figured out now.   :evil

dont think your gonna get to first this week Jones.  ;D

Nuts.        

I made some moves myself.  We'll talk about it at the tailgate.   ;D

RomeyRome

Gannon and McNabb have killed me this season.   :boom  Luckily they were only on my team for a couple weeks each, and with this league I can make changes. :bash