Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: SD on September 28, 2024, 06:04:11 PMCheck out this gem. Birds 40 niners 8
https://youtu.be/ToIxV_FZedc?si=lC63qN-ZaDZ9RWqB

Almost 30 years old and surprisingly remember a lot of this game. Garner's coming out party and Williams had himself a day.

Also known as the Steve Young game.  Seifert feared for #8's life. Andy Harmon!

And yes that game feels like yesterday.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Only two qb's over the last two seasons have more combined sacks fumbles and interceptions than hurtz

Bryce young
Sam Howell
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

2 schedule things that romey will love

week 8 @ cin may move to 1pm so chi/wsh can be the 425 game
week 9 vs. jax increasingly looking like itll be gone to 1pm, possibly for nyg/wsh

the unwatchable eagles
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Cincy game officially flexed out - back to 1 PM!  shtein!  7 AM HST!  Eat shtein NFL
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

from a distribution perspective, the move to 1pm actually might open it up to more markets. lv/kc is also at 425 and thats going to everything west of the mississippi. theres nothing else really at 1pm that week.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.