Around The NFL - 2024

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 03, 2024, 05:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

today show is teasing a schedule release at 7:37....its gotta be the nbc schedule only but its something
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its the first game (dio's ravens vs kc)

there will be a bunch of other reveals over the next few days, coordinated for each network in a corporate synergistic way! yesssss
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Women of the world:  avoid Xavien Howard, holy farg.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

QuoteVikings announced that rookie fourth-round pick Khyree Jackson died in an overnight car accident. Jackson was 24.

"Our thoughts are with Khyree's family, friends, teammates and coaches, as well as all the victims of this tragic accident," the team said in a statement.

Diomedes

from some twitter jackhole:

Quote#Bucs have already reached the 53-man player limit and all their 2024 draft picks made it.  In fact, 22 of the 23 players they've drafted over the past 3 years are on team and 26 of 30 selected over last four years made it. All starters except Baker Mayfield and Ben Brendeson were drafted by Bucs.

That's pretty nuts.  And they aren't a bad team, either.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Diomedes

SF Rookie Ricky Pearsall shot in a robbery attempt.  In stable condition.

Diomedes

Both Pearsall and the punk were shot during a struggle for the gun. 

Both in stable condition.

Tragedy narrowly escaped.

Diomedes

Jets are trading for Adams, of course they are.

SD