Week Three - 2024

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 19, 2024, 11:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Yep. The Chris Jones one was what prompted that post.

PhillyPhreak54

Arthur Blank inducting Arthur Blank into the Falcons ring of honor was something else

Diomedes

forget it, can't figure out how to make the meme show
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Jags look like shtein again.

Doug's love of Press Taylor will sink him

Diomedes

Bucks line about "I said that after the miss kick so no one can blame me" was well delivered

Aikman genuinely chuckled at it too
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah that was good. Announcer jinx is real!

Jacksonville is getting mauled. Doug gonna farg around and get got.

Cincy plz wake up

PhillyPhreak54

Oof. Cincy is killing me twice in survivors this year.

Washington is playing well.

Need a yuge comeback

PhillyPhreak54

Unreal. Daniels looks awesome and the Commies killed Cincy.

Speaking of dying remember when the MAGAts and QAnon weirdos thought Damar Hamlin was dead and some body double was being used in his place?

SD

Doug's not making it to their bye week

PhillyPhreak54

First game since 1940 with no turnovers or punts

Diomedes

MDS

hurts is the 3rd best qb in the division...daniels boutta dominate this bitch for the next 15 years

yikes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.