Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Damn RIP ex-MLB OF Dave Henderson

Susquehanna Birder

BigEd76

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Susquehanna Birder

We've never seen them in the same room together, so perhaps.

smeags

Cancer did what drugs and alcohol never did.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: smeags on December 29, 2015, 09:12:55 AM

Alcohol and (to a much lesser extent) drugs can lead to cancer, so don't rule them out yet.

smeags

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 29, 2015, 11:43:04 AM
Quote from: smeags on December 29, 2015, 09:12:55 AM

Alcohol and (to a much lesser extent) drugs can lead to cancer, so don't rule them out yet.

excellent point. still amazed he lasted this long.

Diomedes

My wife used to work head neck and throat post op.  Lots of drinkers with mouth and throat cancer, not to mention the smokers.  That made things tough for a while on account of my drinking, but it was solved when she stopped working there and we stopped talking about my imminent esophogial cancer.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

Gotta think alcohol sales will drop now that he's gone.

QB Eagles

Quote from: smeags on December 29, 2015, 03:55:56 PM
Gotta think alcohol sales will drop now that he's gone.

At the very least, this is financially devastating for the Rainbow Bar & Grill.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on December 29, 2015, 02:32:00 PM
My wife used to work head neck and throat post op.  Lots of drinkers with mouth and throat cancer, not to mention the smokers.  That made things tough for a while on account of my drinking, but it was solved when she stopped working there and we stopped talking about my imminent esophogial cancer.

My father had esophageal issues and of course cirrhosis from the booze and drugs. The 70s were his prime and he died in '82.

rjs246

Post of the week.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 29, 2015, 08:18:04 PM

My father had esophageal issues and of course cirrhosis from the booze and drugs. The 70s were his prime and he died in '82.

Mine finally succumbed to oral cancer. I'm kind of surprised his liver wasn't the weak point. He enjoyed a lovely bout of Wernicke–Korsakoff syndrome, which didn't slow him down much. It eventually drove my mother to move out. Ironically, she died first from lung (and eventually) brain cancer.

Farg...now I'm depressed, and I need a drink.