Week Five 2013

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 03, 2013, 07:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

are you in a walter white in vermont cabin?

thats awesome

let out a big PENN CHARTER WHAT for matty ice
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Every incomplete pass is a goddamn flag

incompletion? wait five seconds to see if you can cheer

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 07, 2013, 11:24:21 PM

thats awesome

it actually is 10 minutes from the Vermont line

http://www.vrbo.com/460878

wasn't ww in new Hampshire?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Me and lil guy are on the way up to join you

ice grillin you

im here for two weeks.....ill be waiting...i need maximum spoonage tho...there no heat in the house

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 07, 2013, 11:26:28 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 07, 2013, 11:24:21 PM

thats awesome

it actually is 10 minutes from the Vermont line

http://www.vrbo.com/460878

wasn't ww in new Hampshire?

yes!

i cannot remember anything, i think is beyond clear

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 07, 2013, 11:27:47 PM
Me and lil guy are on the way up to join you

my ford fiesta is on the way...stopping in katy to get you then we go
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Road trip! We can stop in Morgantown to pay homage to the shrine of GENOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MDS

only if we stop is kerrville, then college station for some JOHNNY worshiping

ice grillin you

leave now so you can get here in time for the phantoms home opener sat...i know you two puckheads wont wanna miss that

PhillyPhreak54

Lemme buy Schilling's mini-zamboni first. Molson Canadian and zamboni driving? In.

This won't happen because ATL is one of the worst sports cities on earth...but if Mike Smith was the Eagles coach he'd be getting slaughtered for not going for that FG early in the game. You take the points early on, Mikey.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 07, 2013, 11:42:10 PM
Lemme buy Schilling's mini-zamboni first. Molson Canadian and zamboni driving? In.

This won't happen because ATL is one of the worst sports cities on earth...but if Mike Smith was the Eagles coach he'd be getting slaughtered for not going for that FG early in the game. You take the points early on, Mikey.

Jets not going for two to go up 14 in the 4th quarter was as bad.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 07, 2013, 11:38:50 PM
leave now so you can get here in time for the phantoms home opener sat...i know you two puckheads wont wanna miss that

lol there is not enough money in the world that could get me to a minor league hockey game