Eagles vs Chiefs TNF

Started by smeags, September 17, 2013, 11:11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

My dad is from Delco and my mom is from K&A. I don't know what that makes me, but it isn't good. Fight looked more Delco to me but I would not rule out the Fishtown hypothesis.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 20, 2013, 10:59:45 PM
I...I...don't think I could watch a Philadelphia sporting event without cursing.

That's how my son learned to swear.  Munson, I'd be barred from your basement within 30 seconds.  Between the birds, bums, sixers and flyers its got to be close to one million expletives uttered from my lips.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

no one is wagering on northeast philly?

that place is essentially a garbage dump that for whatever reason still stuck in 1993. and full of immigrants.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 20, 2013, 10:59:45 PM
I...I...don't think I could watch a Philadelphia sporting event without cursing.

hahahaha it wasn't put into effect until my uncle had grandchildren. Once they were old enough to understand what was being said, cursing got the boot.

Didn't seem to bother them when I was 4-5-6 whenever it was and Reggie White said God told him to sign with Green Bay...I remember some very colorful words for that one
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds