The End Is Nigh... Season Finale - Giants Talk

Started by Rome, December 24, 2012, 06:10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Cox & Kendricks are legit.  Their secondary is the definition of suck.  The safeties have zero talent and that's on Roseman.  The cornerbacks, though... they are just rage-inducing.  I played defensive back and I simply cannot believe there are players in the NFL who refuse to hit someone in the mouth.  Somehow the Eagles managed to get not one, but TWO starters who play like gutless Hoydas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on December 31, 2012, 08:38:54 AM
not counting rookies -- Curry, Boykin, Cox, Kendricks all get a pass -- I can't think of five defensive players I want back.

Trent Cole -- he's a soldier, not a general and not a hero, but the team is gonna need some grizzled vets to settle them down
Ryans -- defensive captain
Graham -- I guess I have to admit he's shown enough this year to shut me up about him sucking, for now

I can't tell the difference between the DTs, but I coudn't dump them all.  I'd keep two of 'em just to round out my five, roll the dice.
Cullen Jenkins
Mike Patterson
Landri
Dixon

hopefully one thing that goes out the door with andy is his philosophy of having a rotating DL...get me four guys that can play 90% of the snaps...i want cincinnati's DL...god they have insane talent

ill believe in brandon graham when he plays well in games that mean something
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Graham was their best d lineman this season...probably not saying much but at the very least I always saw him play with effort. He only had one less sack then JPP but played less snaps. Not saying the guy is the second coming but I think he's legitimately decent and had double digit sack potential assuming he can stay

Rome

Graham is a rotational DE at best.  IGY's right here... get four monsters and turn them loose.

SD

He played most of the snaps late in the season ( do you remember seeing anyone else?) not saying the guy is a beast but de is not an area of immediate concern. Beasts don't grow on trees and unless you're willing to spend the 4th pick on one I don't see the point of thinking about the position for now.

ice grillin you

id have to look it up but i dont think anyone on the bengals front seven was even a first rounder and brandon graham couldnt get on the field for that team

SD

ice grillin you

oh god no...he might be worse than graham...im just saying the DL is a huge need and they would be sorely mistaken to go into next year counting on brandon graham to do anything much less be their best lineman

Rome

I'm saying Brandon Graham isn't.

And I think Fletcher Cox is a beast.  They need more guys like him and fewer "high motor" guys.