2011-12 College Basketball Thread

Started by Don Ho, November 15, 2011, 03:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 07, 2012, 07:25:56 AM
how did penn choke

the 2nd place team in a conference losing on the road at the 3rd place team in the conference is hardly a choke

did drexel choke at vcu?

A little, yea. You either win and keep playing or go home. Winners choose the first one.

Free pass havas doin his thing
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 07, 2012, 11:21:29 AM
Free pass havas doin his thing

not really...

just knowing whats up and being annoyed by your stu scott generation of sports fans...i mean for real read this and think about the in depth analysis that went into it...

Quote from: MDS on March 07, 2012, 11:21:29 AM
You either win and keep playing or go home.

if you hate penn and WANTED them to lose just say you are happy....but dont be dumb

and please learn what a choke is

god dont like ugly
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

stu scott generation of sports fans?

what?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

this gtown - cincy game is good. 2 buzzer beaters going into 2OT.

phattymatty

and the center takes a three at the last buzzer. stupid.

Rome

SunMo

What's everyone got?

Final Four:

UNC
Syracuse
Missouri
Kentucky

I hate picking mostly chalk but I think this is one of the years when the the top seeds are far superior to the rest of the field.

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

Larry Brown is the new head coach at SMU

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Larry Brown has hired Eric Snow and George Lynch to be at SMU with him.

When are Tyrone Hill and AI getting the call?

MDS

the big east is going to have an 18 team hoops tourney in 2013-14

bottom 4 teams play monday, either at the garden or somewhere near it. then tuesday the tourney starts up as normal.

rutgers gonna go 6 for 6 right jewhard