2010 Week Six Games

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 17, 2010, 02:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

San Diego is losing 17-0 to the Rams.

Seriously? Danny Amendola, Brandon Gibson and Danario Alexander are the new triplets!

PhillyPhreak54

Texans have taken the lead. Wow!!

Gus Johnson calling Andre Johnson's TD was awesome.

All hail King Gus

PhillyPhreak54

The SF-OAK game is awful.

Dallas is one stupid team. They have about half a million penalties. Cowboys fans wants to kill Phillips and Garret and I enjoy reading them bitch as the game goes on.

But in watching alot of games today it seems like every time I turn one on it's stopped for a penalty. Trigger happy refs ruining the flow.

Munson

If they overturned that Lloyd catch, I was going to bitch about the NFL rules.

He had possession, got two feet in bounds, and that's a catch, period. I don't care if the ball juggled a little bit after he landed on the ground out of bounds. It's a catch.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

That catch by Thomas, on the other hand, was not a catch
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

That penalty call on Leonhard was not a penalty. He did not hit him in the head and goes to probe that the NFL has turned bitchmade on penalties.

Munson

Oh wow I didn't even notice the penalty, I switched back just in time to see them reviewing the catch. Yeah, not a penalty either.

Lito 'Toast' Sheppard is getting eaten alive by DAL WR's today

PoopyfaceMcGee

Meanwhile, Sheldon Brown is a Brown, and Mike Lewis is ??.

Also, Dawkins actually doing anything of note?

Seabiscuit36

Sitting on the sideline, knee got farged up last week
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah Lito has been awful today. Hard to believe he's gotten so zesty after he left.

MOCK!