Sal Pal: Eagles To Pursue Samuel?

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 09, 2008, 12:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

It's fun rooting for a team that is will to pay any price for a championship.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

It's real funny that they'll probably have to give the rookies more than they would have normally intended just to meet the minimum player salary requirement.

General_Failure

They could always give Baskett a new deal.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Good thing they raised ticket prices.  Again.

PoopyfaceMcGee

It is impressive that they are able to put a competitive team on the field at near-minimum salary.

It would be more impressive if they could add a top-shelf player or two and win a Super Bowl.

Rome

Joe Banner said they couldn't possibly spend all their allotted cap.  I believe him and you should too.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Tomahawk

Quote from: Rome on May 19, 2009, 08:51:48 PM
Joe Banner said they couldn't possibly spend all their allotted cap.  I believe him and you should too.

How could anybody not believe him? Richard Pryor couldn't do it in Brewster's Millions which was based on a true story

PhillyPhreak54

I was reading a thread on the Eagles MB that said:

QuoteLes Bowen was on DNL and he said he talked to McDermott after the game about specific plays and asked him why they couldn't stop the WR screen they kept running. McDermott said they changed the game plan to play more press coverage to take away that screen, but it wasn't executed like McDermott told them to execute it. McDermott was frustrated.

Then Les Bowen was saying how talking to people for some reason Samuel ignored the game plan and played way off the receiver instead of getting up on him to press.

Also I'm not sure if he was quoting Eagles sources or giving his own opinion, but he mentioned there being a thinking that Samuel cares more about personal stats and highlights than listening to the game plan.

Just passing along the tidbit.

Also, I read a blurb in the paper that said Trotter approached/confronted him on the sideline and Asante waved him off and walked away.

If this is true, what the farg.

Rome

i play my game my way, stillupfront's mom!  so farg you, bitches!!

ice grillin you

didnt pretty much everyone say something was up when belichek let a young pro bowler walk
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous