Around the NFL - Week 16

Started by BigEd76, December 20, 2007, 11:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Willie Parker ain't so fast now; broken leg - done for the year.

Munson

I like Parker.

Oh well, I like Fred Taylor more, and now he gets his pro bowl bid, I assume anyway.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

I don't know if Davenport can carry the load.  He's much more of a number two back.

Although he did shtein all over the Rams last night.

reese125

everytime that guy gets a chance, he produces. At 250 lbs and with that line, hes golden regardless

paco

Quote from: phattymatty on December 21, 2007, 11:53:58 AM
I don't know if Davenport can carry the load.  He's much more of a number two back.

You forgot the Chris Berman
"And Davenport squeezes one in for the touchdown."
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

Feva

Quote from: phattymatty on December 21, 2007, 11:53:58 AM

Ha.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

BigEd76

Chicago blowing out Green Bay, so Dallas gets HFA throughout

Giants winning at Buffalo

Cleveland losing at Cincinnati

PoopyfaceMcGee

If I had a Vikings jersey to wear tonight, I would.

BigEd76

Steelers win the AFC North

Jaguars win a wildcard

Giants win a wildcard

4and26

For a while there I thought Buffalo was going to hand it to the Gmen...........

BigEd76

Brady with 3 more TD passes....28-0

BigEd76

49ers beat the Buccaneers

Seattle gets the #3 seed
Tampa Bay gets the #4 seed

Arizona gets a game-tying FG with seconds left then goes down the field in OT and wins it

MDS

Troy Smith hits Derrick Mason for a 79 yard TD to cut the lead to 27-6.....and also the moment that gave me a 3 peat in fantasy. I made a last second change for him, benching Lee Evans. Coaching + luck = 3 peats.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.