Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Post-dated personal check ok?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Geowhizzer

All for a low monthly payment of only $23,000!  :-D

BlueHeart

Would be nice if it could be bought and converted into an animal rescue sanctuary by some rich do-gooder.
Maybe the voices aren't real, but, they've got some pretty good ideas...

Sgt PSN

lol at the #7 carpet in the basement. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

What did T.O.'s house in Jersey eventually sell for?

ice grillin you

Two Vick co-defendants sentenced
Posted: Friday November 30, 2007 9:52AM; Updated: Friday November 30, 2007 9:58AM

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- Two of fallen NFL star Michael Vick's co-defendants were sentenced Friday to 18 months and 21 months in prison on federal dogfighting conspiracy charges.

Quanis Phillips of Atlanta and Purnell Peace of Virginia Beach could have received up to five years in prison -- the same maximum Vick faces when he is sentenced Dec. 10.

Peace, Phillips and Tony Taylor of Hampton pleaded guilty last summer and agreed to testify against Vick, prompting the suspended Atlanta Falcons quarterback to enter his own plea agreement a few days later. Taylor will be sentenced Dec. 14.

"You may have thought this was sporting, but it was very callous and cruel," U.S. District Judge Henry Hudson told Phillips.

Sentencing guidelines called for punishments of 12 to 18 months for Peace and 18 to 24 months for Phillips, who has a more extensive criminal record.

Prosecutors recommended sentences at the low end of the range because of the co-defendants' cooperation. But Hudson said he felt sentences on the high end of the range were appropriate because of the nature of the crime.

not sure if phillips is vicks judge as well but if he is mike is in trouble....the judge slapped these guys with long sentences and they cooperated with the feds
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Is Sean Taylor's house going up for sale? With the crashing Florida real estate market and the property being the site of a recent fatal home invasion, it could be available for a steal.

Susquehanna Birder

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Much more than I thought he'd get.  I was thinking somewhere in the 15-18 month range at the most but expecting 12-15. 

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.