Rashad Jeanty, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 20, 2011, 11:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

Eagaholic

Vick won it last year, then look what happened for him this season. So, I like this signing.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 21, 2011, 03:00:34 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on February 21, 2011, 02:58:49 PM
QuoteIn 2009, he led the Bengals in special-teams tackles, and in 2008, he won the Ed Block Courage Award. Jeanty is 27 years old and listed at 6-2, 243.

WTF, go for it.

Shut up and stop drinking the Kool Aid, Don!

It's not the Kool Aid.  It's the Patron Anejo & Cafe Eagaholic and Lurker told me to me to try.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Don Ho on February 22, 2011, 02:07:53 AM
Quote from: phillymic2000 on February 21, 2011, 09:27:06 PM
He won the Ed Block award  :o

Runner up for the H&R Block award also.

Munson thought of the same joke but it was so bad, even he decided against posting it. 

You're supposed to be better than this, Donald. 

Don Ho

I know, pretty bad.  Not proud of it at all.  I'm just losing it out here Sarge.  That time of year.  Waiting for opening day, lovin hockey but it seems like weeks between games, not quite yet on board with the Sixers although I love what I'm seeing, Joe Banners a cock, trying not to go all agro trying to figure out how the birds will farg up the draft, questionable FA signings by Gold Standard Inc., etc.

Pray for surf!

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Don Ho on February 22, 2011, 05:47:57 PM
although I love what I'm seeing, Joe Banners a cock

have to say, I read it like this the first time.

:paranoid

Don Ho

I told you I'm losing it out here.  More Patron please.