Around The NFL - Week 3

Started by Diomedes, September 23, 2007, 01:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Rudi Johnson: 17 attempts, 9 yards
Larry Johnson: 24 attempts, 42 yards

Houston had no rushers that had more than 15 yards against Indy.

BigEd76

Oakland wins.  They called a timeout before the GWFG went through, then the retry (from the infield dirt  ::) ) was blocked.

Jacksonville upset Denver

Seattle came back to beat Cincinnati

Carolina beat Atlanta

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 23, 2007, 04:44:04 PM
Nah because Larry Johnson sucks too. Trust me, I have him in my money league.

Ditto.  I had Shaun Alexander last year, too.  Boy, I'm a good drafterz.

ice grillin you

i want someone to rape faith hill with that strap on johnson from se7en
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 23, 2007, 08:17:07 PM
i want someone to rape faith hill with that strap on johnson from se7en

Is someone in a bad mood because the skins lost?

SunMo

how long are the bears going to farg around with Grossman, he's flat out terrible
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

TexasEagle

They should have dropped his no talent ass last year. Have ANY QBs that ran a Spurrier offense done anything in the NFL?

reese125

Quote from: SunMo on September 23, 2007, 10:58:00 PM
how long are the bears going to farg around with Grossman, he's flat out terrible

when they can get a quality back-up.

Brian Griese is flat out terrible. He has like 20 INT's in 17 games played dating back to 2004. Hes a pick away from banishment as well

Seabiscuit36

QuoteHALL BEAT UP IN FALCONS LOCKER ROOM?

There are uncorroborated rumors making the rounds that Falcons cornerback DeAngelo Hall was beat up, presumably by one or more teammates, following a Falcons loss that was fueled in part by Hall's inability to control his emotions.

After being flagged for a total of 37 yards on a second-half drive that the Panthers used to tie the game, Hall got into a sideline confrontation with coach Bobby Petrino.

We don't know for sure whether Hall was indeed roughed up or otherwise accosted by teammates after the game, but it wouldn't surprise us to find out that the rumor is true.  Hall is a brash and outspoken member of the organization, and his Virginia Tech ties to Mike Vick probably have prompted some in the locker room to view him differently in the wake of Vick's legal troubles.  Today's actions would have potentially been enough to get a frustrated Falcon to convert hostile feelings toward Hall into action.
:-D
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Feva

That's actually wrong.

Hall accounted for 67 yards on the GW drive for Carolina.  37 yard PI call and 2 unsportsmanlikes.  :-D
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: EagleFeva on September 24, 2007, 08:59:40 AM
That's actually wrong.

Hall accounted for 67 yards on the GW drive for Carolina.  37 yard PI call and 2 unsportsmanlikes.  :-D

Yeah, but wasn't at least one of them half-the-distance?  Ha!