Sean Taylor RIP

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, November 26, 2007, 04:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Nice Garage their picture is in front of, definitely inner city kids
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Obviously, the primary blame still falls on the white man for oppressing those promising kids.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Munson on December 02, 2007, 12:19:26 AM
MY BIG BRO DEF DIDNT DO THAT shtein SO A MUCH NEED 2 GET OFF HIS TRAIL CUZ I DONT BALIEVE HE DID NONE OF THAT shtein BRO A BITCH ALWAYZ GONE DO 4 U BUT THEY B THA MAIN 1S TURNIN DEY BACK ON YA WEN U GET BEHIND BARZ I LOVE U BRO
**FREE MY BRO C-DUB && ERIC RIVERA**
¤Y0UR N0T WH0 i TH0UGHT Y0U WERE¤

30 Nov 2007 17:19

DANG BR0 i CANT BELiEVE i JUST SAW Y0 FACE 0N DA NEWS.. DiS HAS G0T T0 BE DA CREEPEST shtein EVA.. MAN WAT WAS Y0U THiNKiN..? WELL iMA STiLL RiDE FA YA BR0!
$TeeTee$ MY BR0 STiLL G0iN BL0W..

YEAH!

I'm just keepin it real...yeah, you keepin it real...real dumb - Chris Rock

PoopyfaceMcGee

FYI:

Sean Taylor is still dead.

MadMarchHare

And more than a little ripe I'd imagine.
Anyone but Reid.

phattymatty

i give it a few hours before someone makes a brokeback mountain in heaven picture between sean taylor and heath ledger.

SD_Eagle5

shorebird

They won't let him rest in peace. Cooley and whatever other skin is in the pro-bowl will wear no. 21. Christ, maybe they'll give out rubber machete's at the gate.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

are they going to wear kevlar thigh pads too?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

Hopefully they'll just shoot each other in the femoral artery right before gametime.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Eagaholic

if they really want a tribute to Taylor, all the probowl players should wear a patch with the number 21 over their groin area.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Eagaholic on January 27, 2008, 02:59:24 AM
if they really want a tribute to Taylor, all the probowl players should wear a patch with the number 21 over their groin area.

And then after the game they can go commit armed assaults and DUIs just like Taylor used to.