Montae Reagor, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 20, 2007, 10:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Let's trade him and a 5th rounder to Carolina for Steve Smith.

Kinda worked the last time, right?
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Check out the official depth chart.

Reagor's so good that BUNKLEY is slated to start right now.

ice grillin you

bunkley has to start...its boom or bust for him this year...
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

He better be excellent.  If not that defense is in a shteinload of trouble.

PhillyPhanInDC

If it isn't boom, this defense is going to suck. Lots.

Rome is fast.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

BUNKLEY
GOCONG
CONSIDINE

Starters.

i know what youre saying but why not...the team has no chance at a sb title...so you gotta throw the kids in the pool and see if they can swim...

that window everyone used to talk about...its temporarily closed....even andy by making the kolb pick has admitted that much...so why start people like one eyed reagor
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhanInDC

Spadaro mentioned something I thought was interesting. There are only four guys slated to start this year that weren't drafted by the Eagles.

Kearse, Spikes, Runyan, and Curtis.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Obviously, setting the depth chart as they have is partially to give favor to Eagles' draftees.

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee