The inseparable Sassy & hbionic
3 (13.6%)
SunMo
2 (9.1%)
Other Answer
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

QB Eagles

Actually my "Other" vote was for FreddiesDance.

Sgt PSN

The other votes are for just me.  So that's 4 votes for me, plus I get 1.5 votes from me and Chuggie and that gives me......let's see here, carry the one.....move the decimal 2 places......divide by 6.......minus accrued interest...... and we've got......yep, 5.5 votes. 

Crap, IGY's still winning.  Well, you can't really have a half vote hanging out there so we'll round my half up and that gives me 6 votes.  But then I gotta round Chuggies up 1 too so that gives him 2 votes......half of which is mine.  Which means I've got 7 votes now.  Close the poll, I win. 

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyPhanInDC

MURP isn't an admin? Sweet, that's one less prayer I have to say before I go to sleep at night.

:paranoid
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.