7:38 and 2:42. Two of the reasons Andy should be fired at the end of the season

Started by Butchers Bill, October 29, 2006, 06:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Yea, he took Dungy's team and got them to beat the stupid farg Reid at the closing of Vet's stadium

and now he can take the team that stupid farg reid built and win a superbowl
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SunMo on November 03, 2006, 10:04:13 PM
Jeff Fisher

#1 choice.

Should've been the coach after Buddy was fired.

Thanks, That Guy in France, for hiring Richie The K.

Fisher has an option for 2007. If TEN picks it up he won't be a coaching FA until 2008. So maybe if Reid stumbles in 2007 we have a shot at Fisher in '08.

Wingspan

why does everyone like Jeff Fisher so much? is it the mustache? or is it the whole 4 playoff appearances in 11 full seasons as coach?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

why does everyone like Jeff Fisher so much? is it the mustache? or is it the whole 4 playoff appearances in 11 full seasons as coach?

its the fact that he knows how to in game coach...that he used to give the ball to eddie george 50 times a game...he can manage a clock...he gets the most out of his players.....

ill say it again...coaches need to be judged by how they...and i know this is crazy....coach.....while it def should be factored in wins losses and playoff appearances dont always tell the whole story
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

I like Fisher but given the current roster on this team, I don't think his game plan will best suit the players.  I think it would take an overhaul for him to come in here and build a contending team, which would waste probably about 3 good years of McNabb's prime. 

My preference would be Chuckie because there would just be minor adjustments to the team rather than a complete rebuild. 

Tomahawk

Quote from: Wingspan on November 04, 2006, 08:34:46 AM

The Titans' front office is to blame more for the lack of success than the coach. They've realized the salary cap hell that the taterskins have inexplicably avoided.

Wingspan

fisher has as much power as anyone there...he's Exec Vice president and Head Coach.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyPhreak54

Not really...

Bud Adams and Floyd Reese are thick as thieves...they call the shots. Pacman Jones and Vince Young are all them.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Eddie George as the next head coach might actually not be an awful idea.

Downside:  He went to OSU and is probably borderline-retarded.
Upside:  He's from Philly, and all he'd know to do is establish a power running game.

phillywin2k5

real problem is who do you bring in here. That arrogant prick at ND wont be coming here who else is really available to come in and get this team to the SB again while McNabb still has some left in the tank?/
if you take advice from people in the 700 level, you'll find yourself sitting next to them -- Buddy Ryan

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic