Roethlisberger in motorcycle accident

Started by MURP, June 12, 2006, 12:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Geowhizzer

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MURP

SunMo

QuoteSteelers | Roethlisberger told he was close to dying
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 21:15:19 -0700

The Associated Press reports Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger (head) was told by people at the scene of his accident that he was close to dying. Roethlisberger said, "They told me that I was literally seconds, maybe a minute away from dying because I slit a vein or artery in my mouth or my throat and it was draining blood right into my stomach and luckily the paramedic noticed it and stopped it or else I would have had too much blood in my stomach." Roethlisberger admitted to remembering very few things from the accident and said he was not sure if he would ever ride a motorcycle again.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I saw the teaser of his interview.  His face doesn't look nearly as bad as I'd hoped.

phattymatty

i saw a couple minutes of it on sportscenter this morning.  you can tell he had mad plastic surgery.  he looks better than he did before the accident.  (no homo)  his face is all smooth and shtein.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phattymatty on July 13, 2006, 12:09:57 PM
i saw a couple minutes of it on sportscenter this morning.  you can tell he had mad plastic surgery.  he looks better than he did before the accident.  (no homo)  his face is all smooth and shtein.

stop lying

phattymatty

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phattymatty on July 14, 2006, 01:26:06 PM
Before

After

He definitely looks different.  And probably better (no homo).