Main Menu

3rd string QB

Started by MURP, May 04, 2006, 09:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: Eaglez on May 06, 2006, 04:41:16 PM
Who cares who the 3rd string QB is. If it gets down to it our season is over anyways.

I don't know how AJ did it that one year - I would think it was more of an abberation than anything.

Well what if McNabb gets hurt early in the season and is going to miss 8 weeks? He could be healthy for the playoffs, so we need someone to fill in until he gets back. If Garcia comes in and sucks it up, I'd like to have a guy as a 3rd stringer to come in and play until McNabb can come back healthy. Detmer isn't that guy.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

ice grillin you

Well what if McNabb gets hurt early in the season and is going to miss 8 weeks? He could be healthy for the playoffs, so we need someone to fill in until he gets back. If Garcia comes in and sucks it up, I'd like to have a guy as a 3rd stringer to come in and play until McNabb can come back healthy. Detmer isn't that guy.

you think way to much
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Phanatic

If McNabb goes down and Garcia stinks it up the season should not be expected to be saved by a 3rd string QB.

Besides if Garcia starts we can motivate him by yelling "TO was right you poll smoking, soft handed, limp wristed, freak!!"

...in so many words anyway.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Bunkley "The Thing" on May 06, 2006, 10:52:50 PM
Quote from: Eaglez on May 06, 2006, 04:41:16 PM
Who cares who the 3rd string QB is. If it gets down to it our season is over anyways.

I don't know how AJ did it that one year - I would think it was more of an abberation than anything.

OK, OK, I'll do it.

Eaglez

Quote from: MadMarchHare on May 06, 2006, 09:55:41 PM
He did it by having a flawless defense, and minimizing his mistakes.  That's all you can hope for from your backup.
If you get a Tom Brady from your backup, that's just damn good luck.

True. I was going for more of a rhetorical effect but I guess I should have clarified before.

Sign AJ!