Main Menu

Jersey Numbers

Started by DH, May 04, 2006, 10:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillen

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 06, 2006, 02:17:43 AM
The numbers and letters on the back and sleeve are just plain red numbers. And they are boxy with no white outlines like the real ones.
Alot of MLB jerseys they sell are like that, the Astros' home jerseys just have the black numbers, and their away jerseys have red numbers, no outlines or anything.

Susquehanna Birder

I checked with the dude at Hello (New Hope), and he said they do it for $30. I guess they charge an extra $5 for the trendy location and/or the transportation to the store in Cherry Hill, where they do the actual work.

LSB says the local sporting memorabilia store is selling authentic TO jerseys for really cheap. This could be worth the purchase and update to have a cool new authentic rookie jersey.   :-D

General_Failure

Looks like you've got a new side business reselling those at tailgates.

The man. The myth. The legend.

dis12

Quote from: MURP on May 05, 2006, 03:50:32 PM
Quote from: dis12 on May 05, 2006, 01:43:38 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 05, 2006, 01:02:09 PM
I was under the impression they could do the replicas as well.  Guess I better investigate further.

some replicas you can...if the letters or plate is stitched....but its not cheap to switch out nameplates...and many times you can get great deals on replicas...so you just get a new one

I had my replica #34 Turner jersey turned into Mahe (soon to go to Goodwill).  I took off the sewn on nameplate and had letters ironed onto the jersey itself, only $10.                 am I cheap or what?

how many times have you washed the jersey?  If the letters stay on the jersey and dont come off in the wash that may be the way to go.

you're supposed to wash them?? :-[             :-D :-D
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

MURP

considering the smell coming off my jerseys after a full  tailgate and a games worth of time in the stadium I would say yes.   ;D