Free agency over, draft over. What do the Eagles still need?

Started by The BIGSTUD, April 30, 2006, 07:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

fansince61

PhillyPhreak54

The BIGSTUD

I actually think Tapeh can be a pro bowl FB in this league. Everyone forgets about him.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Wingspan

Quote from: Philly Forever on May 01, 2006, 02:03:04 PM
I actually think Tapeh can be a pro bowl FB in this league. Everyone forgets about him.

its not that he's forgotten, but he's had more hip treatments than my 92 year old grandather.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Wingspan on May 01, 2006, 02:16:52 PM

its not that he's forgotten, but he's had more hip treatments than my 92 year old grandather.

He's had one.  A major injury... but only one injury.  So, your 92-year-old grand_ather has a very healthy hip.

Dillen

I know it seems stupid, but almost an hour after the draft ended I was going through football withdrawal. There's nothing to look forward to, preseason starts in 3 months.  :-\

Wingspan

Quote from: FFatPatt on May 01, 2006, 02:22:53 PM
Quote from: Wingspan on May 01, 2006, 02:16:52 PM

He's had one.  A major injury... but only one injury.  So, your 92-year-old grand_ather has a very healthy hip.

so he had the surgery...and a doc hasnt treated his hip since...

my confidence level is very high :-X
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Rome

Quote from: Dillen37 on May 01, 2006, 02:25:59 PM
I know it seems stupid, but almost an hour after the draft ended I was going through football withdrawal. There's nothing to look forward to, preseason starts in 3 months.  :-\

Three Words:  CANADIAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE!

:yay