Military wives

Started by QB Eagles, January 04, 2006, 03:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Wife #1: sleeps with her daughter's 18 year-old boyfriend, then gets him to shoot her husband when he comes back from Iraq.

Wife #2: poisons her husband with arsenic so she can afford to buy new tits and have sex parties.

Maybe those quickie weddings before deployment aren't the best ideas after all.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 04, 2006, 03:10:39 PM
Wife #1: sleeps with her daughter's 18 year-old boyfriend, then gets him to shoot her husband when he comes back from Iraq.

That happened not too far from my home.  Gotta love the hicks here in NC.

Seabiscuit36

I think both of those scenarios were on NCIS  :-\
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

sounds like sarge's ex is at it again
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SD_Eagle5

Sgt PSN

Quote from: mussa on January 04, 2006, 04:15:45 PM

I wish.  I'd love to see her get carted off to the pen. 

I heard about the first stroy on the news a few days/weeks ago.  Sad to say, and anyone who's ever been in the military can back me up on this one, but some of the wives are the absolute worst people EVER!  I'm dead serious, especially if it's a woman who was raised in a military town.  They know exactly how much money servicemen make.  They know all the benefits that go with being a military dependant.  Chances are, they know more about the military than the actual serviceman.  It's pathetic. 

I know guys who got married and maxed out their credit on furniture and big tv's and cars and crap like that.  And then they go on deployment for 7 months or so and when the come back there's nothing but an empty apartment, divorce papers and a stack of bills.  I had one buddy of mine get stuck with about $50,000.00 worth of debt from his wife of 7 months.  They met about 3 months before he left for deployment and got married 1 month before he left.  He moved out of the barracks, got an apartment, furnished it, bought her clothes and jewelry and a new car before he left.  6 months later when he got home, she was gone. 

Granted, he kind of deserved it for being a total dumbass and getting married so quickly.  But it's still a farged up thing to do.   

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 05, 2006, 10:25:33 PM

I heard about the first story on the news a few days/weeks ago.  Sad to say, and anyone who's ever been in the military can back me up on this one, but some of the wives are the absolute worst people EVER!  I'm dead serious, especially if it's a woman who was raised in a military town.  They know exactly how much money servicemen make.  They know all the benefits that go with being a military dependant.  Chances are, they know more about the military than the actual serviceman.  It's pathetic. 

I know guys who got married and maxed out their credit on furniture and big tv's and cars and crap like that.  And then they go on deployment for 7 months or so and when the come back there's nothing but an empty apartment, divorce papers and a stack of bills.  I had one buddy of mine get stuck with about $50,000.00 worth of debt from his wife of 7 months.  They met about 3 months before he left for deployment and got married 1 month before he left.  He moved out of the barracks, got an apartment, furnished it, bought her clothes and jewelry and a new car before he left.  6 months later when he got home, she was gone. 

Granted, he kind of deserved it for being a total dumbass and getting married so quickly.  But it's still a farged up thing to do.   

I remember and have similar horror stories from when I was in. You would have a guy who was absolute genius when it came to his MOS, College, etc, but total fargtards when it came to picking a girl to marry.

One example- a buddy of mine was marrying a girl from back home (she turned out to be a good wife), and we were out looking at engagement rings in Jacksonville, NC. My buddy asked about a particular ring, and the girl behind the counter asked him what rank he was. When he told her she broke down how much he could afford given his basic pay, housing allowance, commuted ration pay, the whole bit. As a test we went to our S1 (payroll types), and asked for the same info the next day, it took him ten minutes to look it up.

The old adage, "If the Marine Corps wanted me to have a wife, I would have been issued one at boot camp." is really the truth.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

LBIggle

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 05, 2006, 10:25:33 PM

I heard about the first stroy on the news a few days/weeks ago.  Sad to say, and anyone who's ever been in the military can back me up on this one, but some of the wives are the absolute worst people EVER!  I'm dead serious, especially if it's a woman who was raised in a military town.  They know exactly how much money servicemen make.  They know all the benefits that go with being a military dependant.  Chances are, they know more about the military than the actual serviceman.  It's pathetic. 

well then, in that scenario at least you get to hone your shot better while your over there.

"how can you shoot women and children?"
"easy.. you just don't lead em so much.  aint war hell."