taterskins Week - Predictions

Started by Jake, December 25, 2005, 12:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beermonkey

Quote from: qwert246 on January 03, 2006, 02:04:18 PM
Quote from: Sun_Mo on January 03, 2006, 01:56:33 PM
supposedly the guy involved with Portis' mom is on with WIP now.  per him, he was doing Eagles cheers and stuff in the section.  Portis' family got into his face.  then, this guy tried to go down the steps and they stopped him, knocked his hat off, and flip the beer out of his hand.  he claims that was the beer that hit her, nobody threw one.  he didn't know anything about punching a lady in the nose.  he also said that he has witnesses writing letters to the Eagles, Fox news, and other papers who he claims are reporting it incorrectly.
Yeah.  I believe a guy on WIP. :paranoid

Yeah I believe some guy on the internet. :paranoid

qwert246

Quote from: Beermonkey on January 03, 2006, 02:08:35 PM
Quote from: qwert246 on January 03, 2006, 02:04:18 PM
Quote from: Sun_Mo on January 03, 2006, 01:56:33 PM
supposedly the guy involved with Portis' mom is on with WIP now.  per him, he was doing Eagles cheers and stuff in the section.  Portis' family got into his face.  then, this guy tried to go down the steps and they stopped him, knocked his hat off, and flip the beer out of his hand.  he claims that was the beer that hit her, nobody threw one.  he didn't know anything about punching a lady in the nose.  he also said that he has witnesses writing letters to the Eagles, Fox news, and other papers who he claims are reporting it incorrectly.
Yeah.  I believe a guy on WIP. :paranoid

Yeah I believe some guy on the internet. :paranoid

Touche.  We'll see if this one rings true or if it is like the Marvin Harrison vicious fan attack.

SunMo

i never heard the Marvin Harrison story, what is it?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

qwert246

Quote from: Sun_Mo on January 03, 2006, 02:12:01 PM
i never heard the Marvin Harrison story, what is it?
I think you are kidding, but...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7330910/from/RL.2/
Except no charges were ever filed, and the guy has never exhibited this type of behavior anywhere.
Money grubbing.  There was never any followup on this "attack"

SunMo

i actually wasn't kidding, thanks for the link.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

The guy wrote a pretty convincing account on the EMB about this.

Honestly, I sit in row three of the end zone and some of the quote unquote VIP's they have sitting down there from other teams are farging self-important iceholes.