stats

Started by shorebird, October 02, 2005, 09:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

Dmac 33 att. 48 comp
369 yds.
3 td
1 int

Great game by Dmac, what more can you say about his heart, and ability? He's on a pace to break every record he broke last year.

TO 11 recept
171 yds.
1 td

See above comments about breaking records. He's averaging a td a game.

LJ 9 recept
67 yds.
1 td

Coming into his own and showing he's a clutch player.

And how about that second half preformance by the defense?  A td late that made the game halfway close, but I don't fault them for that after the hole our special teams put them in early.

PhillyPhanInDC

LJ looks like he'll emerge as a top five TE in the league. He and Donovan are really starting to get a good rapport going, and DMac is using him as a bailout option, which means there is a large amount of trust there. He's gotta hold onto the ball better though. TO is freaking amazing. Haters can hate, but man, does he put in 110% every down. DMac is well, DMac. Going to be another good season.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

4and26

I just love the stat's for L. J.  - way better than Gonzollas  :o

PoopyfaceMcGee

I like this stat:

Mike Bartrum had a touchdown.  Tony Gonzalez didn't even come close.

satoshi

PoopyfaceMcGee

Prior to Sunday, the Chiefs had never lost a game in which they led by 17 points or more.

ice grillin you

LJ 9

i wouldnt start jerking myself off about lj just yet...his fumbles alone prevent him from being some kind of clutch player...id like to see him come up big in a tough division game...a close game at new york for example

i will say he has monster talent and does appear to be coming into his own...lets give him to the end of the year before we annoint though

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

T_Section224

Quote from: FFatPatt on October 03, 2005, 07:55:24 AM
I like this stat:

Mike Bartrum had a touchdown.

team bartrum is extremely proud even though he did have some questionable snaps early on in the game.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

General_Failure

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 03, 2005, 08:04:17 AM
i wouldnt start jerking myself off about lj just yet...his fumbles alone prevent him from being some kind of clutch player...id like to see him come up big in a tough division game...a close game at new york for example

Tiki Barber fumbled all the time and was jerked constantly. Sure he's a RB, but still ...

The man. The myth. The legend.

henchmanUK

I'm not a big fan of Dhani Jones and Mike Lewis has taken some criticism this season, but to keep Gonzalez that quiet takes some doing.
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

shorebird

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 03, 2005, 08:04:17 AM
LJ 9

i will say he has monster talent and does appear to be coming into his own...lets give him to the end of the year before we annoint though

He's good, and getting better, and was clutch yesterday in a game that we were down by 17 against a tough high scoring opponent. He's become one of Dmacs best weapons, right up there with Bwest.

I do agree though that the end of the season will tell the story, and especially if he has a good game against the Giants. They look to be our toughest division opponent right now.

......and I'll save my jerkin' off for when we win the Superbowl.

PoopyfaceMcGee

All he does is catch touchdowns:

QuoteTE/LS Mike Bartrum had one catch and, yes, it was for a TD. He now has 10 career catches and 5 TDs.