Bill Simmons MNF preview

Started by SD_Eagle5, September 09, 2005, 11:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

;D

QuoteEagles (PK) over FALCONS
Quick preview impression of Michaels and Madden on Monday night:

Michaels: "Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb?"

Madden: "Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb."

Michaels: "Which raises a great point -- Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb."

Madden: "Absolutely. Al, this is what it's all about, right here -- Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb."

Michaels: "Let's go down to Michele Tafoya."

Tafoya: "Al, I just talked to Andy Reid, and he said, 'Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb Terrell Owens Donovan McNabb...'"

pinoyboy2pt0

lol, so true.

Throw in a little...

*Eagles just scored*

Madden: ya know, let's talk about Brett Favre.
Michaels: sure
Madden: ya know, he has so much fun out there
Michaels: he's like a li..
Madden: A LITTLE KID OUT THERE!

*slurp*
Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No pro bowl WR's.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Retarded special teams.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  "I've got to do a better job."  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Running game shines for 3 plays. Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No adjustments anywhere.  Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  (repeat)

General_Failure

I don't know, I think Madden is phasing out Favre and replacing him with Brady.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

:-D  :-D

Let's all just say a little prayer of thanks to the Football Gods that ESPN is not covering this game. I mean, Joe Theisman, Paul Maguire and Mike "Everything is exciting" Patrick would be unbearable.

And since the Eagles defense is goinf to drop the hammer on Vick, they'd be struggling to praise Saint Mike.

Mike: "Vick takes the snap and drops back! He's running to his left! Looking to throw! And Jevon Kearse blindsides him! The ball is loose!"

Joe: " Wow. Paul, did you see how poised Vick was right before Kearse demoralized him? I mean, no one is more of a professional than Mike Vick. He looked so athletic rolling to his left and not being able to find an open receiver."

Paul: "Yeah, I do not think any other QB in the NFL can do that right there. What great athleticism by Vick. He's a star."

MDS

Joe: And his man juice tastes great.
Paul: You're telling me! Ray Lewis' tastes like cherries.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

pinoyboy2pt0

Lol, I actually typed what they said one time...here it is:

This was the preseason Jax v Atl game.

Humidity just absolutely wipes me out
Well, be prepared to be wiped out then!
Ya know, for a fat guy, I don't sweat that much.
You don't think so huh?
Yes you do!
ha ha
ha haaaah ha

==================

Also understand one other thing, the guy rushed (Vick) for almost a 1,000 yards, so he was always trying to make things happen, I know Joe wants to debate this but I'm gonna talk right up until the ball is snapped so you can't.
ha haaaaaah ha
You finally found a secret!
Oh yeah!
Go (snap the ball) Michael
heh heh
*flag*
oop
Ahhh got a penalty!
Ok
Uhh ohhh!
Gotcha!
Uhh ohhh!
Alright Joe, the stage is yours.
No, actually I agree with Paul...
Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No pro bowl WR's.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Retarded special teams.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  "I've got to do a better job."  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Running game shines for 3 plays. Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No adjustments anywhere.  Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  (repeat)

PhillyPhreak54

:-D

At least Paul Domowitch can see through Theisman's crap. He named ol' Joe the #1 worst jock-turned-broadcaster in yesterday's DN.

Tomorrow night (and any other time you watch ESPN SNF) listen how Mike Patrick makes everything sound like it is awesome.

He could narrate a transcript of a death row inmate's final words and make it sound like the dude is having the time of his life.

Susquehanna Birder

Sounds like Simmons is mad they aren't saying something like "Mike Vick Mike Vick Mike Vick..."

PhillyGirl

LMFAO Sus!!

And speaking of ESPN covering a Vick game...I LOVE it when he is having a zesty game because they sit there and struggle for ways to talk him up. LOL.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen