SI Rankings

Started by Zanshin, July 26, 2005, 09:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

Anyone else subscribe to SI?  This week, they came out with a piece on their FF rankings by position.  Overall, I thought that the rankings weren't especially good-- but one thing really stood out as odd to me. 

They had Reno Mahe on their list of draftable RBs...which is bad enough.  But they had him listed a good ten spots ahead of guys like Thomas Jones, who has an outside chance to start and should get at least 15 touches a game in a run-oriented offense even if he's a backup.  Mahe stands a really good shot of not making the team, considering he's the fourth string RB-- at best.  How the farg does he even wind up on the list when Moats doesn't?

Baffling.

rjs246

They also still had Duce listed as an Eagle.

Clearly they were working with last year's notes. Idiots.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

Duce wasn't even an Eagle last year.  I guess they just sat around drinking while they laughed about what garbage to put in the issue.  And that pisses me off, because why can't I ever get cool jobs like that?  I drink well and make up great shtein.  I'd be great.

rjs246

Quote from: Zanshin on July 26, 2005, 09:27:36 AM
Duce wasn't even an Eagle last year.  I guess they just sat around drinking while they laughed about what garbage to put in the issue.  And that pisses me off, because why can't I ever get cool jobs like that?  I drink well and make up great shtein.  I'd be great.

You and me both, my man.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Quote from: Zanshin on July 26, 2005, 09:27:36 AM

Considering you have nearly 10,000 posts on this board, and probably posted quite a few of them from your office, your work situation can't be all bad.

:-D

Zanshin

QuoteName:  Zanshin
Custom Title:  2004 Keeper League Champion
Position:  Inept Security Guard
Date Registered:  May 07, 2001, 05:59:06 AM
Last Active:  Today at 12:33:04 PM

6 posts a day seems like a lot?

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Zanshin on July 26, 2005, 12:34:43 PM
QuoteName: Zanshin
Custom Title: 2004 Keeper League Champion