Week 3 - Saints: J Bails On An L

Started by MDS, September 17, 2024, 07:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Yes, hats off to Carter and Gard John!  Saints were pricks all game.

I was up late Saturday/Sunday AM working. Was not getting up at 7:00 AM on 3.5 hours sleep.  Slept in, will watch later. Game was over for an hour by the time I got up. Sunday Ticket won't let you go back once the game is over insult to injury the game was on local FOX so wasn't on Sunday Ticket anyway, I never set the DVR.  F ME.  Thank god they won so that helped ease my anger.  That's always nerve racking checking your phone on ESPN app and cringing while waiting for the score.  Got to watch the commercial free 34 minute version tonight. Great way to watch a game.

Carter played like Aaron Donald!
Maybe Davis has a pulse afer all
Huff and Nolan Smith are disasters
LBs looked good
Defense brought it today, physical, aggressive, great game plan, they whiffed on a few tackles but they were in the right place - saints didn't have any big plays until mid Q4

Hurts is a mixed bag, again some bad decesions
Offense sure looked lke they dominated
Goedert FINALLY
Johnny Wilson is a big dude and I am excited!
Barkley!  Barkley!  Barkley! Someone mentioned earlier this is how we felt with Emmitt Smith - pound pound pound and then you know it's coming.....BOOM! Let's enjoy this!

Sirianni - see SD above
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

saquon has really only had one bad play in three games, it just happened to be at the worst time.  man is a farging stud.

MDS

new orleans rules. sirianni is a buffoon
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

if the eagles and saints finish in the same place in the division this year birds will play there again next year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Geowhizzer

This is where one of us would say that we should go and suit up... but I think that we're all far too old for that now.  Even Lil' Guy.