Week Five - 2024

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 03, 2024, 06:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

j being butthurt about daniels was -15000

accept your death and itll be easier when he wins 15 nfc east titles in a row
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

He's not getting traded that many times. Maybe three times, total.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

maybe with his thin frame he never stays healthy, maybe having a horrible owner like harris will sink them. but he can eat up hurts in his sleep. its gonna be ugly
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

1am ET and thanks for nothing PIT

Dallas tried to blow that so bad but nope

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 06, 2024, 09:30:17 PMj being butthurt about daniels was -15000

accept your death and itll be easier when he wins 15 nfc east titles in a row

I actually feel sad for him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

lol I'm good but thanks

He will crash and burn eventually. Get the ES peeps believing and then pull the rug from them.

MDS

denial is a fun place to live

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Ha ha ha ha

There are no good things for Jets fans
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

Anyone who watched Hard Knocks two years ago saw this guy was not HC material.  Classic good DC who should have stayed at that level
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.