2015 Point & Laugh At The Washington Franchise Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 03, 2015, 03:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Is this the first time a team has won the division without beating an opponent with a winning record?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

just heard grudens post game speech

he congratulated the team for overcoming tons of adversity one of which was bad coaching

chip could learn something about accountability and how to get a locker room from this
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

That is a damn good point!  I can't wait to see how Chip conducts himself this offseason.  One would think this years debacle of off season personal subtractions and additions, another mediocre at best draft, poor planning in regards to the O line and god awful play calling on both sides of the ball, would humble Emperor Chip.  Really, if he came out and said "People, I screwed up.  I made some big mistakes" I'd be back in his corner.  Keep selling me on KKK, EnHuff, Useless Stats Matthews, the incredible disappearing Ertz and Yakaholor as your passing weapons and Bradford as the next Tom Brady, beat it.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on December 27, 2015, 09:52:24 PMI can't wait to see how Chip conducts himself this offseason.

Smugly, taking token accountability once before September, and then trading Cox for a guy in a wheelchair.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Official rjs prediction for next season.

taterskins win 8 games. Look completely mediocre throughout.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

phattymatty

of course RG3 left a cornball note in his locker. this dude makes #5 seem straight gangster.

QB Eagles

not the worst person in the entire league, but probably the worst personality

Sgt PSN

That was probably one of the wedding gifts a fan sent him.

Sgt PSN

Buddy of mine said that Danny Boy will sue RG3 for using the racist logo without permission. Haha.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 11, 2016, 02:32:24 PM
Buddy of mine said that Danny Boy will sue RG3 for using the racist logo without permission. Haha.

That's an invalid trademark though. :)

Eagaholic