ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillycrew

Quote from: General_Failure on January 18, 2015, 10:44:48 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on January 18, 2015, 10:24:46 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 18, 2015, 08:38:47 PM
I love the "everyone doubted us" mantra.

Yeah no.

That was sickening.  The screaming, angry, phony post game interviews made me a huge Pats fan for the Super Bowl.  Us against the world, farg you.

The Patriots do it, too. Now who are you going to root for?

Definitely can't root for the Patriots.  That being said, I think they will smoke the Hawks by about 10 points in the Super Bowl.

General_Failure

I will take a million years of Red Sox smug over any more 12th man marketing bullshtein.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

they dont get to raise that flag anymore after so many of them left early sunday

i love brady and bellichek and they can win as many as they want as long as they arent beating the eagles

Diomedes

Except Kraft.  farg that guy.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

He's an owner, that generally goes without saying.

The man. The myth. The legend.

BigEd76

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 19, 2015, 01:06:35 AM
Quotebkravitz
Breaking: A league source tells me the NFL is investigating the possibility the Patriots deflated footballs Sunday night. More to come.
Told if a league investigation confirms deflated footballs it will result in lost draft picks. Stay tuned.

It's a reporter from Indy and Peter King is retweeting it, so who knows, but if there's any truth to this, here comes the cheating shtein again

Mort says the NFL determined 11 of the Patriots' footballs were under-inflated by at least 2 pounds each. Belicheat strikes again

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

They would've won easily without doing shtein like this, so why are they doing it?

LaCanfora is adding fuel to the fire saying some of the Ravens complained about the balls in the Divisional game too

MDS

because BB is a piece of shtein?

they are in the super bowl on their own merit. take away draft picks...fine them....sure. now i want them to win just to make america go crazy.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Wouldn't deflated balls hurt both teams? And why not bring the issue up during game time so the refs could check it out.

Eagles_Legendz

Deflated balls actually help pass and catch and it was only the ones NE had that were under inflated.  Obviously didn't impact the outcome but they didn't know that presumably when they did it.

ice grillin you

so what ive found out this week is that new england has apparently cheated in all the games they have won over the last 15 years but not in any of the games they have lost