Week Sixteen - 2014

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 18, 2014, 10:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

So I guess from the viewpoint of farg Dallas, we want DET beating GB. We also want Seattle beating the Rams so the Cowboys don't get a bye. That puts Seattle one cupcake win away (ARI or NFC South) from the championship game, so the bois would have to run the gauntlet through the Packers, Lions, and Seahawks.

If GB wins, that probably sets up DAL-GB in the second round at Lambeau, but I don't think Lambeau is necessary for the Packers to win that and I'd rather see Jerry's team get crushed in Jerry World in the first round.

BigEd76

QB Eagles

When I saw that on TV, Clausen seemed coherent enough to yell at Ansah after the play. Unless maybe he was yelling "Potato" repeatedly.

PhillyPhreak54

Peyton is hurt...he's not throwing the ball anymore and when he does they're butt ugly passes

PhillyPhreak54

Pick sixed...again

Damn Peyton has turned into Eli

PhillyPhreak54

Sheesh his fourth pick of the night

New England vs Seattle in the Bowl

MDS

cinci maybe can beat pitt....pitt beats indy....pitt then goes to NE and beats them

i think thats the only route
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'd like to see my boy Rivers make a run. Get him to New England in the AFCCG for some revenge.

Chargers vs Seahawks!

MDS

rivers is a joke

long live the golden boy....so handsome....so good....
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Texans have a shot to make it too...that would be funny