Week Six - 2014

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 09, 2014, 08:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Did they ban looking back for the ball for defensive players this year or what?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

I give Dallas credit today.  They brought an attitude into Seattle and pushed these guys right back.  farg.  Romo and Murray going to have a field day against the birds.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

How bad has Seattle looked lately?

Sheesh

Don Ho

What happened to Wilson?  He's looked like shtein the past few weeks.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

You had one job, Seattle.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

So airplane engine decibel fan noise doesn't always work?

PhillyPhreak54

And now the cowboys contingent around here will be insufferable

Time for those iceholes to unpack the Aikman Emmitt and Irvin jerseys

MDS

oh shtein penalty stops the clock. this is exactly what happened last season when dallas lost to detroit. hold tight
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Nfc East...remember how bad we thought it was going to be? It's one of the top divisions

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on October 12, 2014, 07:22:27 PM
What happened to Wilson?  He's looked like shtein the past few weeks.

I thought he looked pretty good on MNF last week. 200 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs, ran for 122 yards and a TD.

With the personnel on the Cowboys defense, I don't know how they are stopping anyone. And yet, they are.

PhillyPhreak54

Seattle's problem is the OL...its been quite leaky this year.

They are not running Lynch as much nor are their extremely pedestrian receivers making any plays.

Munson

Not sure how you only target Percy Harvin 4 times.

And I know he's more quick than fast, but shtein, dude is fast enough. Send him downfield a few times.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

So Austin Davis has fallen back to Southern Miss QB levels

MDS

not going up against cary fletcher will do that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 14, 2014, 01:44:08 AM
not going up against cary fletcher will do that

Chip said to STFU and you don't know what you're talking about