Week Fifteen - 2014

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 11, 2014, 11:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on December 14, 2014, 05:15:27 PM
Detroit losing would open a spot potentially for whoever loses tonight.

who cares...if they lose tonight they can fall in a pit of lava
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Agreed.  Still worth pointing out.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Munson on December 14, 2014, 04:15:55 PM
Why would we want Minny to win? Let Detroit steal that divsion, send GB to the #5 spot

They wouldn't be in the #5 spot. They'd probably be in the #6 spot, facing the Eagles, unless Arizona holds onto that division.

Munson

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 14, 2014, 05:58:45 PM
Quote from: Munson on December 14, 2014, 04:15:55 PM
Why would we want Minny to win? Let Detroit steal that divsion, send GB to the #5 spot

They wouldn't be in the #5 spot. They'd probably be in the #6 spot, facing the Eagles, unless Arizona holds onto that division.

Does Arizona have the tie breaker on GB if they both finish with 11 wins? Zona could definitely lose out if SF has any balls. That would be two more conference losses for ARI in that case.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Yep, Cards would have the tiebreaker.

Eagles_Legendz

Such a bad call.

Every week you have 2 or 3 disgraceful roughing the passer penalties.

PhillyPhreak54

Another horrific penalty

Roughing on that hit on Wilson?! Bullshtein!!!

Hochuli can farg off

And it leads to a Seattle TD now

farg you nfl

Eagaholic

Yeah, that was a farging disgusting call and basically took away any real chance SF had to win.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.