Week 15 - 2013

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 12, 2013, 08:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

A Washington dealership made a bet with their customers that the Seahawks wouldn't shut out the Giants.  oops

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 15, 2013, 11:08:06 PM
i dont recall a taunting call being made prior to this week

i said the same thing during the birds game.  two taunting calls almost back to back?  really??

motherfargers talk shtein all day long.  guess goodell got in someone's ass since he was on the field during the giants/seahawks game and probably heard someone say something naughty.

ice grillin you

the officiating in the game today was beyond bad.....in both directions

Eagles_Legendz

officiating has been bad the last few games.  eagles got dicked for the most part today but they got the benefit of the calls against arizona and detroit.  it evens itself out but it's been problematic league-wide.  peter king wrote about it in the last MMQB column and it wasn't any better today.  the calls in dallas were just as bad.

ice grillin you

yeah the dallas game was a joke

MDS

the only thing the nfl cares about with the refs is something they could get sued for later

with PI, catch/no catch, taunting, etc. there is no accountability
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 15, 2013, 08:41:05 PM
Fans are staying home. Tons of empty seats these last few weeks. Tennessee, Atlanta, Minnesota, NY Giants, Miami and now Pittsburgh have many empties

The Titans crowd was a travesty today.  Place was empty.  The Minnesota crowd showed up but obviously didn't give two shteins.

That Packers crowd in Dallas was so cool.  Eat shtein Jerry.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Proof that Wisconsin is so awful people will do anything to get away from there, including travel to Texas.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

holy smokes Tucker kicked a 61yrd FG to give BAL the lead