Jim Washburn Fired

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 03, 2012, 07:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 03, 2012, 07:13:11 PM
i laughed then cried last night when they played the luck presser and he says "mr grigson has put together a trememdous locker room here"

Me too.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 03, 2012, 10:51:59 PM
McClane saying that Roseman was the one basically lobbied for Washburn in the first place.  But I'm sure you could have figured that out on your own by reading the url. 

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles/20121203_Roseman_played_a_role_in_hiring_Washburn__sources_say.html

Like I mentioned the other day - this is what happens when you give power to a know-nothing young buck accountant. Grigson, and guys like him, who played and scouted and built networks of contacts (like Reid did while working his way up) are who you listen to. Not Howie Roseman.

Its commendable for Andy to fall on the sword here. That is one of the many things I admire about him and why I am a fan.

Sgt PSN

Loyalty is great, but it ultimately gets you no where.  I know Reid has his future to think about, but if I were him I'd probably be on the verge of throwing everyone in that organization under the bus.  He's been there 14 years so he's gotta have dirt on pretty much everyone.  His relationship with Lurie will never allow him to do that though.