2008 Week 6

Started by BigEd76, October 08, 2008, 08:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Arizona stays on the east coast a few weeks ago = blowout loss

New England stays on the west coast this past week = blowout loss

Magical_Retard

i just watched the houston miami game highlights...and wow.

ANDRE JOHNSON is the most underrated WR in the league. if he ever had a good QB for himself he could have put up HOF esque numbers.

TRADE FOR HIM NOW!
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

QB Eagles

If you only saw the highlights you didn't see some of the atrocious drops Johnson had in that game. Still a great WR though.

hbionic

Matt Ryan is impressive.

That guys is going to rule the league ala Tom Brady/Brett Favre/Indy Manning. He's got a great arm, seems poised and has a great ass.

Give him two more years...and a receiver. He'll have Atlanta in the playoffs.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

DH

Quote from: hbionic on October 13, 2008, 12:48:12 AM
Matt Ryan is impressive.

That guys is going to rule the league ala Tom Brady/Brett Favre/Indy Manning. He's got a great arm, seems poised and has a great ass.

Um, what?

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

jason elam had 19 fantasy pts. holla.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

shorebird

Four post, who would have ever thought that the Giants, Cowboys, and taterskins all would lose this week?!?!? Not me. But that don't mean it won't be an excellent week when you talkin' football!