FredEx: "somebody is blackballing me"

Started by BigEd76, May 15, 2006, 12:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PoopyfaceMcGee

Only, you're talking about Freddie, butt pirate.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteRAVENS WORK OUT FREDDIE MITCHELL
Posted by Michael David Smith on May 29, 2008, 3:47 p.m.

A league source tells PFT that the Baltimore Ravens have worked out free agent wide receiver Freddie Mitchell.

We first heard about the Mitchell workout when a reader tipped us off that Mitchell had mentioned it on his MySpace page.

Mitchell, the 2001 first-round pick of the Philadelphia Eagles, played four years in Philly but hasn't suited up for a regular-season NFL game since the 2004 season. He caught 90 passes for 1,263 yards and five touchdowns in four seasons, and his best moment came when he caught a 28-yard pass on fourth-and-26 in the NFC Divisional Playoff in January of 2004.

A year later, when Mitchell talked trash before the Super Bowl, Patriots coach Bill Belichick famously said, "He's terrible, and you can print that."

Mitchell signed with the Chiefs in 2005 but was cut before the season and has since then had workouts with a handful of teams, none of which offered him contracts.

phattymatty

Sgt PSN

Harbaugh must be desperate.  But who cares, I'm just happy for him. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

I'm guessing it was the Asian girl in the back that caught his eye. Not that I think the People's Champ is above dumping a load into any of those other girls.

Sgt PSN

What kind of shirt is he wearing?  Is that his flag football jersey or something?