Around the NFL - Week 8

Started by QB Eagles, October 28, 2007, 12:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 31, 2007, 08:17:00 AM
how can you hate on the patriots...they are to good to hate...they are like the team version of  michael jordan...theres people like larry bird or kobe bryant who are awesome but not good enough to not hate....then theres players and teams you see once in your lifetime...i cant hate on those kinda people

plus i love belicheks farg your momma attitude...they are god damn assasins and i hope they go 19-0...unless they play the eagles in the superbowl

I agree with everything here.  I even got a solid laugh from the "eagles in the superbowl" line.  Nice.

rjs246

I farging hate the Patriots.

But I felt the same way that IGY feels before I moved here. I told anyone that would listen that I loved the way the team was run and how they were coached and blah blah blah. But all of that went away. Now it's just hate. And envy.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

dont get it twisted tho....i despised the patriots before this year...those other teams were good teams but were boring and carried no attitude...vanilla to say the elast...to use the basketball analogy again....prior to this year they were larry bird...now they are michael jordan
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Obviously I'm the other way around. I don't care how good they are now, I liked them before because I liked HOW they won. Whatever. farg New England.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Zanshin

WOLVERINES!!

I don't like Michigan...just felt like dredging that up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

DeShawn Wynn has been placed on IR.  Ryan Grant is expected to take over as the starter, further cementing the awesomeness of my pick of Brandon Jackson in multiple leagues.

QB Eagles

Sure, now that he has defeated the taterskins, Tom Brady has now defeated all 31 other teams in the league. But the most amazing thing about Tom Brady is that he's been listed as "probable" on the injury report every week since September 24, 2003 with a busted shoulder. What a tough guy, going out there every week and somehow battling through the excruciating pain. I don't know how he does it.

MadMarchHare

It'll hurt less once some 300 lb gorilla plows through the line, rips it off and beats him over the head with.
Please.
Anyone but Reid.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger