Around the NFL - AFC and NFC Championship

Started by BigEd76, January 20, 2008, 04:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

Quote from: Cerevant on January 21, 2008, 10:17:12 AM
I only hate the Pats because I wish the Eagles had a dream of being that good.  They deserve to win this one, and win it big.  The Giants have no business playing in this game.

and we have no business hearing 2 weeks worth of garbage of how they belong in the SuperBowl now...but its gonna happen

reese125

Quote from: Wingspan on January 21, 2008, 01:06:13 PM
I don't want to ever hear another word about how the eagles should have kept Al Harris...he is not "the one the got away"

Al Harris farging blows. I have never seen 1 defensive player so responsible for letting another team stay in a game than I did last night.

the GB defensive line didn't contribute to that loss at all?

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Wingspan on January 21, 2008, 01:06:13 PM
I don't want to ever hear another word about how the eagles should have kept Al Harris...he is not "the one the got away"

Al Harris farging blows. I have never seen 1 defensive player so responsible for letting another team stay in a game than I did last night.

I still can't believe that GB left him alone on Plaxico like that so often.  He was getting roasted and toasted on play after play.

reese125

A guy catches the ball 11 times and you dont have any over the top coverage? Thats right they cant--they have Steve Smith and Amani Toomer to worry about. Ha

Plaxico has been pulling this shtein all year on defenders...Al Harris damn well wouldnt be the difference. Horrible calling on GB's side