Bodybuilding/Workout/Diet thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, October 20, 2006, 09:50:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I don't train anymore.  Knee requires replacement and there's no point anyway.  I still swim recreationally and walk a mile or two three times a week on the beach, but that's it.

Golf doesn't count, btw.

Getting old sucks.  Being old is worse. 

SD

Quote from: Zanshin on July 30, 2015, 12:02:21 PM
Mental is a big part of it. I'm excellent at two things: Losing weight and Gaining weight. Maintaining I kind of suck at.

My issue as well. I don't understand how people maintain weight. Winters are bad for me I always pack on 20-30 lbs. I'm taking steps right now so that doesn't happen again.

SunMo

i had already gained like 15lbs from last summer when in March i sprained my ankle badly and it's still screwed up so I have not run or done anything since then.  add on another 15 lbs since then and it's not a good time for right now. 
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

Bought a nutribullet. Started substituting my lunch with a shake. Usually it's some combo of almond milk/cocunut milk/kale/spinach/blueberries/raspberries/apples/cinnamon/whey protein/perfect food raw organic. Just doing that alone and keeping my drinking/binge eating to the weekends and I dropped 10 lbs. in a month. I've maybe worked out 5 times during that time frame.

Susquehanna Birder

If you would use non-organic, you'd do the same, but you'd have more money left in your pocket.