Main Menu

Injury Update

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 07, 2006, 03:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

he said its not 100% and wont be for this game but that he could still go out there and try to contribute

he def should sit out...if they cant beat jacksonville without him they are in more trouble than even the biggest doubters thought...and if he does play hes not gonna be the difference btwn a w and a l
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 27, 2006, 10:07:32 AM
he said its not 100% and wont be for this game but that he could still go out there and try to contribute

he def should sit out...if they cant beat jacksonville without him they are in more trouble than even the biggest doubters thought...and if he does play hes not gonna be the difference btwn a w and a l

Exactly.

Hood, on the other hand, I'd like to see out there.

PhillyPhreak54

I hope Hood plays too. They will need him this week especially if Matt Jones plays. I don't know if he will since he has a groin strain and a hamstring strain. But him, Wilford and Williams are all over 6'4. I know Lito, Sheldon and Hood are not over 6' but I feel much better with those guys versus Hanson and/or Wynn seeing a lot of time covering those guys.

As for Donte, I'd almost rather he sat out this week. After the bye is when it gets tougher so to give him 2 more weeks could be huge. Plus Reggie has been playing well.

Sgt PSN

I Agree with Phreak.......The Eagles haven't had any problem making big plays without Stallworth.  Brown has been productive despite his drops (11th in rec yds and T-2 in TD's) and it seems like someone different has been stepping up each week to be the other big passing option.....be it LJ, Westy or Baskett.  So Stallworth's presence is not really a neccessity on the field right now.  It's more like a bonus.  So sit him out to make sure he's 100%. 

Hood's return is huge because this team needs as many healthy people on defense as possible, especially in the secondary.   

SunMo

wow...keeping Stallworth out until after the bye...what a novel concept.  it's not like i've been saying it for 3 weeks. 

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i think everyone has...the difference between now and then is that there is talk of him possibly coming back for sunday...three two even last week i dont think anyone even gave it consideration as they thought it would be a given that hed come back after the bye

actually thats how i looked at it...i probably shouldnt speak for everyone

SunMo

this is how you SHOULD look at it...

i'm smart, you're not...proceed accordingly

ice grillin you

SunMo

Geowhizzer

Saw Phreak on Wednesday night at the grand opening ceremonies for Redneck Heaven Bass Pro Outdoor World in Ft. Myers.  He's still hobbling on crutches at this point.